Personal Care in York
Life at Senior Commons at Powder Mill puts a focus on wellness. From physical wellness to social well-being, residents are encouraged to engage in programing created to sustain a healthier, happier lifestyle and maximize independence.
Offering FOX Rehabilitation, Senior Commons at Powder Mill is redefining excellence in senior living. Our personal care staff assists with Activities of Daily Living (ADLs) including dressing, bathing, medication management and escorts to meals and activities. We help as much or as little as needed, always treating residents with dignity and respect.
One Monthly Fee Covers:
- Apartment/Suite Rental
- Utilities included except phone, cable and wifi
- 24-Hour Personal Care Assistance
- Medication Management
- Three Meals Per Day & Snacks
- Activities Program
- Laundry, Linen, & Light Housekeeping Services
- Transportation to Medical Appointments & Group Outings
- Use of Community Amenities